No. of Posts: 1 (Remote)
As a content writer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing SEO-friendly articles, blog posts, case studies, white papers, and more on various topics related to GIS (Geographic Information System) and its applications
- Researching and gathering relevant data and information from reliable sources
- Editing and proofreading your own work to ensure accuracy and quality
- Following the editorial guidelines and standards of our brand
Minimum specification which a candidate should possess are:
- Excellent writing skills in English with a flair for explaining complex concepts in a simple and clear way
- A good understanding of GIS principles, tools, and techniques
- A keen eye for detail and grammar
- A creative and original approach to content creation
- A portfolio of your previous work samples related to GIS or similar fields
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to our email address (email@example.com). Please also mention your expected rate per word or per project.
We look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your application.